Monday, May 18, 2009

Trash

would i love u tomorrow if i love u today ?
would i keep my heart beating as long as i stay
coz thats hw it feels like when i am alone

i knw u wanna keep me with the least u can do
caught by hunting pleasure where-ever u go
if u ever wanted me enough ud make me want u
But in ur life baby am just getting a scene
within these stars am not the queen
u r way too much to have one name
Inside ur heart i cant find home
Coz its just too wide nd i dont c a wall
ma screams in ur outerspace u cnt hear a call
and the game keeps going

ur past is tomorrow if u have no today
coz the nothingness hides every new hope ray
and thats how it feels like to love a zombie

U answer the questions and clap for urself
U count my thrills always but u dun count ma pills
coz u livd this whole life b4 nd its no longer impressive
And thats really the dark side of not being possessive
ur words and ur thoughts are tearing me apart
u cant stop disappointing me and breaking my heart
and each time i stick to my seat and lean
u wonder why ur not able to read my mind and why all the things in vain and no gain
because u dont c me as i am supposed to be seen

ur past is tomorrow and u have no today
and the nothingness hides every hope ray
and thats how it feels like when u have to let go